Please feel free to email or call. We look forward to hearing from you!
In today's competitive employment environment, every advantage can make a difference. That's one reason employee wellness programs have become a popular means of providing physical as well as psychological benefits to employees. Infinite Massage offers a comprehensive on-site wellness solution for muscles and mind, workforce and management.
We have worked with companies ranging from Fourtune 100, to 3-person offices. We can handle any request, at any time. And, if it's not a good fit, we'll definitely let you know. We think of ourselves as a benefit - a relaxing one. If we are causing stress or problems with your employees then we aren't doing our job! The process is easy. The intrusion is minimal and the effects are amazing.
Certified Chair Massage Therapists can be scheduled for any frequency that works for your office. Our visits are guaranteed to keep your employees productive, energetic and feeling good about themselves and their careers. A good chair massage is a great perk that leaves your employees feeling perky – it’s guaranteed to pay for itself in productivity and positive energy. The effects of incorporating Mobile Massage into a wellness initiative can provide benefits to both employees AND employers. We like to think that once we get your employee in the massage chair and let them experience the effects of our massage therapist's skills, they'll definitely be back for more.
- Company-sponsored: The company pays 100%.
- Co-pay: The company and individual employees split the cost.
- Employee-sponsored: Employees pay for their massages
It’s fast and easy for employees to reserve their Chair Massage appointments – they can access your company’s secure signup schedule (provided for free by Infinite Massage) from any web browser. Our Online Scheduler was built from the ground up, with nothing but our scheduling needs in mind. We built it to service the needs of not only the user, but the company administrator, our therapists, and our staff. It's easy, terribly useful, and free. In addition, on-site administrators (HR, for example) can also manage the entire program and have full access to see participation levels, employee names who've signed up, and essentially manage the entire visit from the comfort of their own desk. The online scheduling system provides numerous features and benefits, including:
- Employees have individual accounts and can set preferences
- Employees can reserve, cancel and modify their own appointments
- Employees receive email appointment reminders
- In employee-sponsored and co-pay programs, employees can purchase credits for massage sessions
- Company administrators have management tools and can view usage statistics
- NEW: Desktop Widgets let employees schedule appointments from the convenience of their desktop!